Property Management Services
Contact Us for more information or if you have any questions about anything. Visit our Buyers Page or Sellers Page for more information about buying your next dream property or selling your property.
REALTY WORLD Harbert Cny, Inc. REALTORS® is a full service real estate brokerage firm, and is one of the area's largest residential property managers. We currently manage over 400 properties for our clients.
Leasing and Property Management Services
- Install A REALTY WORLD® For Lease Sign In The Yard
- Place An Information Box With Flyers On The Yard Sign
- Advertise Your Property On The Metropolitan Indianapolis Board Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (MLS) So That It Is Available To The Areas 6,000 REALTORS® To Show To Their Clients
- Advertise Your Property In The Following Publications:
- The Indianapolis Star
- The Daily Journal
- Advertise Your Property On The Following Websites:
- Schedule All Showings To Prospective Tenants
- Process Rental Applications From Prospective Tenants Which Includes Checking Credit/Criminal Reports, Verifying Employment, Previous Rental History, And Contacting Rental And Personal References
- Prepare And Execute LeaseAgreements And All Other Rental Documents
- Conduct Initial Walk Through Of The Rental Property Prior To Approved Tenants Taking Possession
- Obtain And Hold Security Deposit In The Amount Of One Month’s Rent
- Collect And Process Monthly Rent Payments
- Provide Detailed Monthly Statement To Property Owner
- Deposit The Balance Of Rent Into A Local Bank Account Or Forward The Monthly Proceeds To You With Your Monthly Statement
- Take Repair Calls From Tenants and Schedule Repairs
- Conduct Intermediate Inspections Of The Rental Property
- Conduct Final Walk Through Of The Rental Property After Tenants Move Out
- Return Security Deposit To Tenants If No Damage Has Occurred
Leasing and Property Managment Service Fees
Leasing Services Only
- 7% Of The Annual Lease Amount
- $300 Administrative Fee (Per Lease) And 10% Per Month For The Term Of The Lease.
Leasing And Management Services
- A Re-Keyable Master Keyed Lock Program Will Be Implemented After Obtaining The First Tenant. An Initial One-Time Fee Based On The Number Of Locks Required For The Home Will Be Taken Out Of The First Month’s Rent.
No Initial Costs
ompaWe Have No Up Front Fees and We Do Not Charge Any Fees Until Your Property Is Leased
For more information, please contact Jerry Heistand, Director of Property Management Services: (317) 885-8858 or firstname.lastname@example.org