Trafalgar is a small town located in the southern portion of Johnson County, Indiana. This town is situated between State Road 135 and State Road 252, just 24 miles south of Indianapolis. Trafalgar is home to approximately 1,000 residents. This small community provides a rural lifestyle with an easy commute to Franklin, Greenwood or downtown Indianapolis.
- Trafalgar has several state parks all just a short drive away.
- Brown County State Park - Indiana's most popular state park
- Morgan Monroe State Forest - 24,000 acres in Morgan and Monroe counties
- Yellowwood State Forest - Hiking and picknicking areas
- White River State Park - Located in the heart of Downtown Indianapolis, this park offers endless entertainment and attractions.
- Crowbar Inn Restarurant and Lounge - 209 S. State Road 135, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- Grandma's Diner - 103 S State Road 135, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- Mi Jefe Restaurante Mexicano - 106 S. State Road 135, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- The Pig's Tail Smoke Hause & Eatery - 105 S. State Road 135, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- JJ's Kitchen - 108 Spring Lake Drive, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- Cocoa's Cakery - 801 Spring Lake Drive, Trafalgar, IN 46181
- There are two Golf Courses located in Trafalgar and many others located just a short drive away in Franklin, Greenwood and Edinburgh.
- Tameka Woods - a public course with a mixture of Scottish links style courses, meshed with more traditional American heavy tree lined fairways
- Indian Springs Golf Course - 9 Hole public course
- For such a small community Trafalgar has a lot to offer to its residents and visitors.
- The Apple Works Orchard - was started in 1989 and offers a great variety of Apples and Family Fun Activities
- Camp Allendale - Christian Camp and Retreat Center
- Indiana FFA Leadership Center - A facility for leadership training and personal enrichment
- Blues Canoe Livery - An outdoor recreation center that provides canoe, kayak and raft trips
Trafalgar is served by Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson Community Schools.